Spark & Hustle Chicago 2014
One Day. One Table. One Objective.
Customized Ideas & Opportunities to Grow Your Business.
We know you have limited time. In fact, you’re always pressed for time. A key to your success is that you’ve always targeted people, places and activities that have a direct impact and focus on high net results. We get it—we’re like that, too. So, we’ve drastically altered the 2014 Spark & Hustle format to deliver a custom tailored day to maximize your time and results.
Here’s the thing: Two of our best strengths—and that of any truly successful business—are a willingness to listen and the ability to be nimble in response. We were sure you, our Spark & Hustle community, wanted big events. Perhaps at one time, you did. But now our most seriously committed entrepreneurs want something different: intimate, intensely-focused day-long programs that deliver results through customized ideas and opportunities. Works for us.
Our promise to you:
- Only 12 participants per event. To advance, you need the right people on your side. On this day, you’ll collaborate with a very small group of high level achievers who are just as committed to their business growth as you are.
- Hyper focused, timed agenda. Clear, focused and tightly timed agenda limited to the four power topics that will increase the reach of your marketing and build exposure to generate new revenue for your business.
- How to nab speaking engagements that build your influence.
- Secrets to securing media coverage that can be leveraged for more sales.
- Building the right strategic partnerships for substantial growth.
- Why content creation can’t be ignored and how to tackle it with ease to deliver results.
Amid our normal daily chaos, we rarely take time out for a formal lunch, so on this day we’ll have a working lunch, too.
- Pre-event and post-event guidance. You have a deep desire to stay fresh, relevant, and front and center with your audience. But that’s often easier said than done, especially when you’re in the trenches doing your thing. Prior to attending this intensive, you’ll receive a worksheet to help you (and us) nail your most critical objective and prep you for an optimal outcome from our day together.Then we’re sticking with you after the event. For 30 days, you’ll have open access via email for quick, on-the-fly guidance as you implement all that you commit to during our day together. We’ll help hold you accountable to do great things.
Yep, we know you aren’t messing around in your business and neither are we.
Ready to commit to your bigger success? Join Tory Johnson and Jenn Lee now and be one of 12 rock stars at the table.
This event is sold out. Please consider another city.
Time: Doors will open at 8:30 AM and the workshop will begin promptly at 9:00 AM. The day will conclude at 4:00 PM. Lunch, light snacks and beverages will be served.
Location: The event will take place at The Meadows Club, strategically located just minutes outside Chicago, IL and O’Hare International Airport. It’s located just off of Golf Road, which is a major East-West Route; near Interstates 290, 90 and 355 not far from Interstate 294.
The Meadows Club
2950 West Golf Road
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Parking: There is ample free parking on site.
Renaissance Schaumberg Hotel
1551 N. Thoreau Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Click here to visit the Renaissance Schaumberg Hotel website.
Exclusively for Spark & Hustle attendees, the Renaissance Schaumberg is offering a special rate of $134 per night. To reserve your room, call (847) 303-4100 and be sure to mention you’re with the Spark & Hustle group. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and rates expire on 4/4/2014 so book today to secure your spot!
How long will tickets be available?
Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and space is limited in each location. We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available until a certain date.
Will food be provided?
Lunch, light snacks and beverages will be provided. Be sure to have breakfast prior to arriving as it will not be served.
What should I wear?
Our event is business casual. No sweats, sneakers or sloppy attire!
What should I bring?
We suggest you bring business cards and/or any other marketing materials that might be helpful when networking with the other attendees. You never know who you’ll meet, but we know incredible connections are always made. If you have a laptop, you’re welcome to bring it, but it’s by no means necessary.
Are cell phones allowed?
Yes, but we ask that you kindly turn your phone to silent before entering the event.
Are laptops allowed?
Yes, but we cannot guarantee that the venue will have wireless internet. Please contact a Spark & Hustle team member at (212) 290-2600 for questions on internet availability in a specific location.
Can men attend?
Men are welcome and encouraged to attend Spark & Hustle!
Will the event have wheelchair access?
Yes, all event spaces have wheelchair access. For questions about accommodations for the impaired, contact the Spark & Hustle team at (212) 290-2600.
Can I cancel my ticket if I’ve already paid?
Since space is limited at each of our events, we do not offer refunds if you opt not to attend. You may transfer your fully paid ticket to another person as long as it’s prior to five days before the event start. To make any kind of transfer, you must notify the Spark & Hustle event management team by phone at 212.290.2600 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request is not confirmed until you receive an acknowledgment of receipt from our staff. By registering for an event, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to these terms.
Can I purchase tickets on site?
No, tickets must be purchased online.