Let us feature YOUR original creative design in a full page ad in the June issue of SUCCESS magazine.
To celebrate the launch of the Spark & Hustle 20-city conference series, we’re shaking things up by inviting our community to enter your original design for a chance to see your work printed in the June issue of SUCCESS – an ideal addition to any portfolio.
HERE’S THE SCOOP:
Design a fresh, engaging full page ad to generate registrations for the 2012 Spark & Hustle National Tour. Spark & Hustle founder Tory Johnson (Good Morning America contributor, New York Times bestselling author and contributing editor at SUCCESS magazine) and our community will select the winning ad to appear in SUCCESS!
- Target: Current and aspiring small business owners. Primarily women, though men are always welcome to our events – and many do.
- Desired Result: Create awareness of Spark & Hustle, drive traffic to SparkandHustle.com and generate registrations for the 2012 national tour.
- Elements: Include the Spark & Hustle logo, available for download here, and all original design elements created by you. No stock photos permitted.
- Specs: See below.
DEADLINES & JUDGING:
- Tuesday, February 21 at 8PM ET: Deadline for all original submissions.
- Monday, February 27: The Spark & Hustle staff at its own will determine the top five finalists, which will be shared on SparkandHustle.com and via social media for feedback from the public.
- Monday, March 5: Winning ad will be announced.
- One winning ad will be featured in the June issue of SUCCESS magazine.
- The designer of the winning ad will receive $500.
- The winning ad, along with the top four finalists, will be shared on SparkandHustle.com and in Tory Johnson’s newsletter and social media pages, which reach a combined following of over 270,000 people. The designers’ names and websites will be included with their design.
Create the ad yourself or collaborate with a partner. It’s up to you.
- Submissions should be made through our entry form on crowdSPRING. Click here to view entry form.
DEADLINE: Tuesday, February 21 at 8PM ET.
Live: 8 x 10.5
Trim: 8.375 x 10.875
Bleed: 8.625 x 11.125
Full-page, no bleed
Live: 7.375 x 9.875
Trim: 8.375 x 10.875
4-color process only. No spot color. Non-bleed elements must be a minimum of 3/16″ from trim margin. Include standard trim, bleed and center marks in all separations, 1/2″ outside trim (no marks within bleed area).
Printing Process: Web offset
Binding Method: Perfect-bound
Line Screen: 133
Max Density: 300%
Color Rotation: Y, M, C, K